domingo, 11 de setembro de 2016

Technology in developing countries





For further reading on the use of technology developing countries' education.

The impact of technology to education in the developing countries

Technology can empower children in developing countries - if it's done right

You’ve got to try this new app (parody of "You've got to hide your love away" by The Beatles)

Here I stand ipad in hand
Testing my new app
Every instrument there for me
In the palm of my hand

Orff and Steiner they both said
Music is not a choice
Build up your brain strenthens your mind
Now I’ll record my voice

Hey you’ve got to try this new app
Hey you’ve got to try this new app

How could I even try
Something I’ve never seen
ipads and new technologies
I wonder what it means

Many of us don’t know how to read
I know it’s a shame
That’s how it is in developing countries
But who’s the one to blame?

When will I try this new app?
When will I try this new app?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário